Environmental Advisory Services
KREA Consulting can assist with your environmental reporting requirements, from project development, to data analysis, to assurance documentation preparation and presentation.
Whatever your requirements, KREA Consulting will provide you with boutique style support from inception to delivery of your engagement.
Environmental Advisory services include:
- Energy and emissions reporting and auditing
- Carbon and energy footprint calculation
- Manufacturing process engineering
- Environmental management plans
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Data analysis and project modelling
- Environmental legislative compliance assessments
- Federal, State and Local Government liaison
- Grant funding assessment options and application
Mandatory and Voluntary Reporting Schemes
KREA Consulting can assist you with:
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) Scheme
- Emissions Intensive Trade Exposed Activity Definition Applications
- Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF) project development and assurance assistance
- National Pollutant Inventory (NPI)
- NSW Energy Savings Scheme (ESS) audit
- Renewable Energy Target (RET) scheme including applications for exemption certificates
- EPA Works Approval Applications
- ISO 14001 Integrated Management System Implementation
- Sustainability Framework Implementation
Want to know more?
Contact us to talk about your unique business requirements and how we can help.